Services » Site Development
How Do We Go About It
Our aim is to assist you with any aspect of the Internet within your business. We can help you to:
- understand the Internet and its potential
- get connected
- receive general computer and Internet training
- determine whether Internet presence is of value to your business
- develop an Internet marketing strategy for your business.
We involve our clients directly in the web development process. During
customized consultation sessions
, we listen closely to learn as much as possible about your business. We then combine your expert knowledge and experience with our knowledge of web development and marketing on the Internet to identify opportunities for Internet presence.
Our web development process is as follows:
Characteristics of Our Web Sites
- Determine the goal of the web site
- Identify the target audience
- Brainstorm about possible content
- Create a draft lay-out
- Design, test and upload the site
- Market the site on the Internet.
Some of the main characteristics we aim for when designing a web site are:
The Question Everyone Asks...
- Speed and ease of access
- Ease of navigation (moving from page to page through the site)
- Meaningful content that is presented clearly, and has value to the reader
- Visually appealing lay-out
- Meeting the client's stated goals and objectives.
... the cost! Experience has shown us that it is best to have a flexible pricing structure, due to various client needs, rather than pre-packaged sites. So feel free to view our professional
to get a feel for what you might want. Then, to learn more about our web design service and to discuss ideas for your web site, please